Mad Max: Kung Fury Road Mad Max: Kung Fury Road

I fucking love it. The idea is awesome and the style was pretty cool. Could've used more work but hey PHUCK it :D

Paxilon responds:

SirUndead Sez:
That was literally my entire creative philosophy. Laziness is PARAMOUNT to the team dynamic and a critical element for projects to ever see the light of day, rather than being perfected into a dark hole nobody will ever be able to peer into, until I snap and start deleting the project files live on stream. My buddy Keith has a saying which is infinite in wisdom; "Fuck it." These words can protect a soul. TO PRATEC DA LOOIFE CYCLE.

Vegeta Does Laundry Vegeta Does Laundry

I find this hilariously entertaining!

GuiltyPixel responds:

Thanks mayn. :D

Ultraman Aman waterbottle conversation Ultraman Aman waterbottle conversation

Is this a bootleg version of Hishe? :D

Sonic in Old Age Sonic in Old Age

It was pretty funny. I don't get the bad rating. Samination made a badly animated cartoon and his video is worth 4 stars, this guy TheXa makes a bad funny cartoon and has a star rating. Double standards much NG? I thought this community was better than that...

TheXa responds:

Detective Taco Detective Taco

So bad it's good :) one of those toons. You'll either like it or be repelled by the animation.

Samination responds:

The animation is what makes it so good. :P

The Witcher: Real Life Edition The Witcher: Real Life Edition

It felt slow. Dunno why. It gets better in the 2nd half of the video. Overall it's pretty fun but I feel better editing would've benefited this. Nice style of animation! ^_^

How I Survived the drop How I Survived the drop

Seems cool yet unfinished :/ Had fun watching it though!